Thursday

Senegal,Dakar

I walk in to a shop called Bamba Partout,African music playing in the background.Formally known as  Fiorentina Spare Parts.Sitting down with the two brothers Malick "head mechanic" and his older brother Soulayemane pronounced "Solomon" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon" .They were basically raised in this shop.I saw them strip a motor down, like some kind of super hero pit crew.I like it here,great hospitality and the weather is perfect even during the rainy season.Dakar by far is my favorite spot in Africa.








8 comments:

Megan M-R said...

It's always so inspiring to see where you'll turn up in the world, Greg. Places that I'd never think to visit, but after seeing your shots, that's where I want to go too. Great portraits.

Retsinas said...

Σε ευχαριστω

Jahluv said...

That looks wonderful - added to the bucket list...

Micro said...

yeap - rad!!

WhitelinePsycho said...

As above.

JSG said...

Real.

Tony Post No Bills | Washington DC said...

Great stories and shots. This is really inspiring.

Tony Post No Bills | Washington DC said...

Great stories and shots. This is really inspiring.