September 2, 2008

Submitted by Noot - The Chief Blackhawk Chapter in Davenport, IA was kick ass. Swap, races, friends, etc. A few prices for you bargain shoppers:





Knuckle basket case, I know you want it.
"Don't be shy" frame.
Oil tank for Mr. Parker, but I couldn't get the guy to budge on price.

Did you forget the decimal point?
Make peace with the Indians.
The mighty one.
Wasserman's girl and her Knuckle.
Vintage wear!
High dollar fuel tanks.
Through the fence at the 1/2 mile, this KR is ready.
Nice rusty stuff.


Thanks Noot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was there for the first time.Overwhelming to say the least.Awesome board track race and the swap area was simply amazing.I left with a whole station wagon full off old chopperdom that no one wanted.I probably took 300 pics......And I dont even like motorcycles....

Nads said...

I know David Wasserman, I used to buy shit off of him when I was in the antique business, he always has the raddest shit.

Anonymous said...

I now own that 56 motor - with title - without bottom. He came down on sat. brad

Anonymous said...

The rusty stuff was in a barn fire 35 years ago. According to the gal at the booth, it was hosed down and left where it stood.

Anonymous said...

i own the knuck basketcase that was in davenport--- anybody want it? endlessphil@windstream.net