July 28, 2009

website updated...

been working on a huge update to my website. you may or may not know that ive been making leather studded belts for years. now, for the first time ever you can buy directly from my website instead of scouring the earth trying to find a dealer in your area. the belts are all handmade in downtown LA at my tiny little factory. ive been supplying friends with belts for a very long time. theres some closeouts available on there now. also you can custom order your own as in the picture here. please note that i have asked for and been granted full permission to publish the photo of the "SINNERS" belt you see here. heres the link baltazar it still needs a lot of work getting all the current stuff on there, but please feal free to give me any constructive criticism you think may help me out...



also get 10% off of your purchase by typing "church" in the discount code box.

4 comments:

kirby said...

I remember when I got my bedazzler, it ws the best of times.

Inflaymes said...

those are pretty fuckin Punk! I will have to buy a few for showin off at our gigs!

AXIMAL said...

BLATAZAR COMPOUND RULES!

Skylar said...

That's cool theme music on that site. I like that Detroit D that the girl has on her wrist.