April 15, 2010

day off first day / morning

day off for three days!!!
I and Naoki go to Nagoya ,Osaka, Kobe on our choppers. My pan is good. Naoki's shovel too.
I have a bag and a sleeping bag .

I have a map.



SHIT!!!
The weather forecast is rainy for three days.......
It is a plan change. We will go by car!!!
I do not have a car.
However, Naoki has a small pickup for work. He is a gardener.cool!!!



!?!?fine day!?!?

never mind!!





GO SUBARU GO!!!!

As for this lil pickup, 80km are limits!!!!
However, the car is the low mileage!!! COOL

4 comments:

Noot said...

How can you read that map - looks like it's in Japanese??? (Cool you don't have a car Mochi) Have Fun!

St Mori said...

Everything is good - except the map. Let it go Dude.

Love the sleeping bag and not much else approach. Therin lies much invention on the road; or plain old BAD nights from hell. A map has no place in this approach!

klem said...

In the whole year in don't see as many cool bikes here, as you sam in three days.

Mochi said...

Noot
yeah,I am a Japanese andI want a car!Haha
thank you

St Mori
A day before the trip
I imagine the place that I do not know to see a map.
thank you

klem
yeah!