November 28, 2010

Kill a deer, Save a biker

Colby nails this one going to work.
Your thanked C!

Ok folks, the shirt deal is over. You took me to the bank. Overwhelming responses! 
Thanks everybody that sent in photos and carried spray paint.
The design is done and should be printed this week, with the shirts being mailed out shortly after.

I would like to extend the offer for a sticker kit. Send me CoC tagged deer and Ill send you a sticker packet.



Kill a deer, save a biker shirts will be available for sale soon.
Cheers to everybody!
I hate deer.

2 comments:

gyro said...

hey what ever happened with the shirts? I've been like a little kid checking the mail every day my wife thinks I'm nuts.

StarWolve said...

Jeff, I was wondering if the shirts were done. My deer head is still rotting away, so I can make a nice texas mount and hang it in the garage as a reminder!