May 19, 2011

KEN NAGAHARA












I went to two friends and New York on a motorcycle and came.
I disappear from reality and I let the five senses act in order to achieve only one purpose and it is movement and continues moving. Forward forward.
I take rest out of the world developing too much and rewind it a little and try to live.
The magnificent earth, the smell of the season, people who lived.
There does not seem to be a destination, and want to merely run tomorrow to the next place; that want to see it more; hold.
Run an interval of the clear daybreak wrapped in the same clothes smelling of ringing in the ears and a star-filled sky, smoke; run. In various colors, a season, I pass in manners and customs, and sense of values transforms it like clay and cannot but be used to accepting reality as a blank paper each time, and it is often that I miss practiced Oakland.
While it does a trip in this way throughout the life to be able to do it, I want to grow.
It is a part of the photograph which I took while thinking so.

5 comments:

DeVillier said...

Those photos look incredible!

Anonymous said...

Its great!

CHVRCH said...

Neat and respect.

max schaaf said...

thanks for posting this...
ken came by with a few prints
there giant. once again an art show
in his homeland that he cant for to.

Throwback said...

Hopefully there will be a show in the bay area. Looks good.