July 5, 2011

Festival Season

Summer is in full effect.
I'm so happy I was able to make it down for BF3.
What an awesome day in an awesome spot with awesome friends.
After that, a 14 hour flight to Gadansk, Poland then Switzerland where
QOTSA put on a great show.




If you can imagine 80,000 people packed onto a dusty hillside that smells an awful lot like piss, then you have a pretty good idea of what alot of European festivals are like.
Tons of dedicated rock fans/partiers. Great vibes all around. Somebody should start a business here in Europe selling ice at these fests though. You'd make a killing.

I hope everybody had a great 4th of July.
Spending my 4th and 5th in Northern Italy 200 miles from Rome in a small town called Ferrara.

Pretty amazing castle in the center of town.

1 comment:

CHVRCH said...

Thanks for reminding me of heat and rock. I look forward to your posts.
Cheers, have fun, and take loads of photos.