November 13, 2011

Sunday 150




















Today I went for a ride.

Ipod on 10 with Dead Weather, Black Mountain, The Evans, The Raconteurs, Led Zeppelin....etc. Low 50's with a chance of rain. Every man, woman and child was inside a warm home watching football. No traffic, no deer, and no cops. Hammering it in third at 80/90 it was breaking the back tire loose. So fucking cool how a bike runs in the cold weather.

I absolutely love riding with my friends, but cherish the shit out of riding alone.

On the way home the temp dropped fast. By the time The bike got parked it was 41f.

This was a ride that made me high.

11 comments:

dave herr said...

looks like it was a good day

lamp shade said...

great pictures, yer Kawi rules!

Dave-O said...

Very cool! Sometimes I like riding when the weather cools down...bundle up a little and just ride fast. Makes me miss home...t-minus 10 1/2 months.

Hux said...

Dig it! Awesome post Jeff. Your right, lanes shared with friends is grand but sometimes being dictator of your own space reigns supreme.

pjdoran said...

Cold air rules for internal combustion. Great post!

bobx said...

great post. that garage looks cool. and rides by myself are great for clearing my head.
.
you take those with the fuji?

CHVRCH said...

No, the battery went dead before I left, so I brought the G11. Thanks!

Andre said...

How much for the station?
If only...
Thanks for pics as always.
A

NFK MOTOYAN said...

great photos. I miss America.

DicE Magazine said...

Amen geezer

Paul said...

Great Pics!