January 1, 2012

The New Year

Last night was great. I was one of a few civilians allowed to attend the EFMC & Galloping Goose's New Year's party. I was just going to have a few. I puked before midnight. Thank you all very much for getting me and my truck home. Great times, great people. Truly class acts.
(Sorry, no photos allowed)

For the year of 12, I plan to paint more,  and finish chopper projects that have been started.
Drink wiser, smoke a little less, and love life.
I also want stay away from hiding projects. I will post progress photos of this bike everytime I work on it. Even though I'm guilty of it, I think its so fucking gay to worry if someones going to steal your idea...There are so so so many great bikes and builders out there, Im saying fuck it
....here's what Im doing.

2012 wants - Long Beach, Dice Party, Bottrop, Endless weekend rides, Brooklyn Invitational, A ride with Bolts Crew, Moto GP, Millville, Fishing, & Mooneyes Yokohama. 
I positive Im forgetting dozens of things......anyway, I promise to post more and better.
Cheers!

4 comments:

Hux said...

See ya at Millville Jeff!

jimmy monk said...

12 spoke boogie.

OldStuffsFuckinMental said...

So weird to see my hometown on this list, I already started praying for no fuckin rain like last year.
Should be great.

Sideburn Magazine said...

Post more?! G