May 28, 2013

Frantic weekend

Had an insane weekend of building. Traveling to the IOM in 3 days and the bike was far from finished. Managed the big jobs on saturday and the last few yesterday and tonight.

No building on sunday as I skated a contest in the local skatepark of my old hometown. Ended up fourth, but I'm not entirely sure if the judges were aware of their job. Plenty of younger kids better than me, but hey, such is life.











Skatepics are all courtesy of a good friend.

Just half a day of work left tomorrow. Then it's testing the bike and we're of friday morning.

I'll keep you all in the loop of how I get on with the trip.

3 comments:

CHVRCH said...

Bitchin! Thank you for sharing!

jimmy monk said...

Did you land it?

Rene EFE said...

Sadly, no. It'll come in time.