September 15, 2013

Retro Wheels Festival

New party/show/bikething in Holland; the Retro Wheels festival. Anything goes, as long as it pre-85.

The venue was an old freight terminal in the fishingharbour of Scheveningen, a beachtown right next to The Hague. Nice place, nice people, nice bikes. Shame the weatherforecast wasn;t that good, it would've be a lot busier had it been better.














Old friends











Might have been the last proper ride this year. Weather's getting worse and temperatures are really dropping. I hate riding in poor conditions, so it looks like my building season has opened.

Got 3 weeks of work now. Tomorrow I'm gonna do a 3 day trip to Germany, driving a truck for my old boss and friday me and the gf are heading of to the Isle of man.


1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Broad palette, nice indeed.