February 10, 2014

The 1 Moto Show





















Went to Portland over the weekend to do some work, see some friends, and attend The 1 Moto show. It started dumping snow right before we got there on Friday. I guess it hasn't snowed that much in Portland proper since '08, and it stuck for the entire weekend so the town basically shut down. Full emergency alert style. That didn't keep people from coming out though. The opening on Friday night was total chaos, I would guess a couple thousand people. Here are some photos of my favorite bikes there, I tried to snap shots early in the day on Friday when the builders were wheeling their stuff in. As i'm going through these photos I realize that everything I just picked has a tail section, fuck, guess you can see where my heads at.



1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Your head's fine, so are the bikes and the shots, thanks for the share.