June 19, 2008

The Motorcycle helps people at the Church Of Choppers! We appreciate all who have attended here. And the presence of the Motorcycle is very evident! Last evening, Reverend Denver Dan had told me more of the Motorcycle; he worshiped and praised the Motorcycle with singing, shouting and testimonies for the entire duration of his visit.




It's feels good to be in the Church Of Choppers today, as Reverend Denver Dan has submitted a great deal of photographs for all who have congregated to enjoy:

So Denver Dan hooked up all of us hard with hundreds of really killer photos. I'll be peeling them off slowly so sit tight and stay tuned.

4 comments:

dave-E said...

This pic was framed in my grandmas living room and is what made me want to be a bad ass biker when I was a kid.....

at least I have a bike and an ass.
Two out of three ain't bad!

Dave-E

Anonymous said...

amen?

Anonymous said...

support your local red & white.

LUCKY said...

H.A. orignal kings of old skool couse it was what made the scene