the Bruce album will hit you at 30+....When I was younger I didnt give a shit...Now, go look some stuff up on youtube...He had the look and the tude that most younger guys only wish they could have. Joe Dirt
I didn't give a shit until I saw them live. Holy Shit! Change everything (remeber, I'm talking about him with the E Street Band). The only band I've even seen that was better was The Clash!
7 comments:
remind me to insult you and your lineage for the Springsteen record
Agreed...
The mighty black flag will fly forever.
I back the Springsteen record as strongly as I back the Black Flag record!
Have seen both bands live and gotta say Black Flag can't touch the E Street Band!
That's right! I said it!
the Bruce album will hit you at 30+....When I was younger I didnt give a shit...Now, go look some stuff up on youtube...He had the look and the tude that most younger guys only wish they could have.
Joe Dirt
"you like to see homos naked?"
I didn't give a shit until I saw them live. Holy Shit! Change everything (remeber, I'm talking about him with the E Street Band). The only band I've even seen that was better was The Clash!
Post a Comment