March 4, 2010

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Mouse

You have been terrorizing my garage for the past week. Thanks for the "hello, I was here" that you had dropped off every night as reminders of your partying.
Although I did not think there was much for you to eat in there, I guess the microscopic dog food crumbs on the table was actually sandwich size when considering how little you two really are.
You both had eaten all the organic peanut butter I had set in the two other rat traps without even setting them off each time. I had to go out of my way and spend $4.97 for a pair of these new Ortho guys which led to your double home-run surprise.




Until next time. The End.

17 comments:

Tarslider said...

Bwahahahahahaha,ummm where u get those ortho's at.

Dan Born said...

at lest they died together....like they always wanted to.

Jahluv said...

You need a cat!

Robo268 said...

if yr cat was like mine you'd still need the traps lazy ain't in it

Nelson said...

Home Depot! $4.97! 1 Day, 2 mice.

cantstayjose said...

thats what i call a tuffer

IMT Transport said...

i bet the last thing he told her was, "hey do you suppose this is a

stinky finky said...

good job i put some traps under a shoebox in the garage with a little door for them. so the dogs dont get snapped licking the goodys, iheard and seems true in my case when you have one they say there are atleast 10 more good luck hunting

Nelson said...

daaaaamn, I'll put the traps back up. My experiences have been 2 mice every 6 months for the last 2.5 years (or whenever it rains). They always come in pairs though.

Good idea with the box, I'll have to do that tonight. My rotts love to eat things dead or alive.

-|Giannis~SpeedJunkies|- said...

To Fast To Live.... To Young to Die...

brad said...

Killer story !

b

"Daddyfrisco" Ray said...

guess they both "Rat" out......or mouse, whichever...

jimmy monk said...

You should use the pelts to upholster your computer mouse.
You'd have a mouse mouse.

steveb said...

i have a feeling there wont be a next time...for this pair anyway

Eric said...

I love how Tweedledee got his little head mushed there.

Nelson said...

Holy shit. Look up California Mouse on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Mouse

No wonder I always seem to find them in pairs. "Pair Bonds" it says.

Davecat said...

This post makes me want to invite T-Bone over for a sandwich...