don't you have enough cool crap for now...starting to make me jealousHowardthinkmotorcycles.blogspot.com
I sold those in 1985 and they would lift the front end in 4th about 80 mph..the CX650 turbo was a dog..the 1984 VF1000R was fast as hell also, but that full fairing felt so superbike..I worked at Walnut Creek Honda, what a fun job
Pretty nice one for sale on SF Bay Area Craigs. I had one for a a couple years. Heavy and very fast. Lot's o' fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
don't you have enough cool crap for now...starting to make me jealous
Howard
thinkmotorcycles.blogspot.com
I sold those in 1985 and they would lift the front end in 4th about 80 mph..the CX650 turbo was a dog..the 1984 VF1000R was fast as hell also, but that full fairing felt so superbike..I worked at Walnut Creek Honda, what a fun job
Pretty nice one for sale on SF Bay Area Craigs. I had one for a a couple years. Heavy and very fast. Lot's o' fun!
Post a Comment