February 29, 2012

"Story is... I got a call from a local wildlife rescue facility to take care of a wounded or sick deer, get these calls often on our island...  Anyways, just had my bike at home at the time so off I went...  Pistol in waist band and German WWII skull cap on... The bike is murdered out pretty good so I wasn't what the locals expected when I rolled up.  Thought better of capping bambi and was able to come up slow and resolve the issue without undo trauma to the little guy (pain I mean) the trauma is obvious.  To keep the property owner from geeking due to the severed head, I plopped said deer on the back of the bike and rode off.  The tourists saw the aftermath at every country stop sign and the looks were priceless...."

Sent to use from Mr.Rogers. 

1 comment:

23bricks said...

tasty