November 25, 2008

Life Magazine




Click here for the mother-load of killer pictures!

6 comments:

Toecutter said...

4 Q called and want their post back:)

Anonymous said...

community collage wants you.

Anonymous said...

to the blog jockey on top most of those photos have been seen say for instance Garage magazine ! Its people like you who think you've been there and done that makes people hate ! No ones first in this game as matter fact I had bought some parts from one of the REAL BIKERS in the photos ! where was you !

CHVRCH said...

I dont understand why anyone would bitch....All I did was make a post and direct people to where they could see all the pictures Life opened up.
Lets keep the negative stuff off here....Its all for fun and free...

Anonymous said...

the name of the site explains very well what this site is about in my mind "CHURCH (meaning: a place of worship) OF CHOPPERS" (meaning: (to me anyway) bad-ass fucking bikes and with bad-ass bikes comes everything else you see on the site. So on that note i agree with jeff if you don't believe in what everyone who has a love for the history on the motorcycle world than maybe you should attend another congregation.
"CHURCH OF CHOPPERS" keep rolling the site is great i check it out every night!

Toecutter said...

Sorry man i was kidding i would look at these pics if they were the last ones i ever saw. Sorry if i pissed anyone off. They popped up about the same time. The skid is my desk top pick right now. Jeff your blog rules and so do your bikes. I still have to send you a photo of my bike. The one from the Angles poster. No rake long front end like S&S bike. I just got my shirt and i love it. Nightrider