Very cool. I guess the current owner didn't read this BEFORE riding it? lol
great!! I was waiting for this...
That is still one of my favorite bikes ever...
Lesson Number one 1) Be a man and kick it2) don't forget the gasit's be cheap to printp.s. Jeff see you in a couple days ; )
sweet.
Nice! You should print one, and sell it--$20,000. But comes with free gas cap!
supermost definitely going to have to rip this idea offBP
That is freakin' awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very cool. I guess the current owner didn't read this BEFORE riding it? lol
great!! I was waiting for this...
That is still one of my favorite bikes ever...
Lesson Number one 1) Be a man and kick it
2) don't forget the gas
it's be cheap to print
p.s. Jeff see you in a couple days ; )
sweet.
Nice! You should print one, and sell it--$20,000. But comes with free gas cap!
super
most definitely going to have to rip this idea off
BP
That is freakin' awesome!
Post a Comment