May 11, 2010

Sunny and Seventy

No bike show, no venders, no pre this or pre that, no drawings, no ride, no five dollar beers, just old fashion bullshitting and drinking. This Saturday night at Kung Fu Tap & Taco.

13 comments:

spuddley said...

Well, I hope to be there. I wanna ride up alone (about 350 miles) but the old lady and both of my dogs really wanna go, too. She would ride, even with 2 legs full of metal. But the dogs love loud bikes and divey bars. I gots to seriously analyze the situation and apply all of the strategic negotiating and management skills at my disposal. Which probably means that . . .

CHVRCH said...

Well, since we sell ftacos...No dogs in bar..sorry.

shawn of the desert said...

sounds good. but i'm pretty sure you left something out...?

Kevin "TEACH" Baas said...

I'm in Jeff with the Minneapolis HEAVY crew..see you Sat

howard kelly said...

I really want to be there...but it is my wife's birthday and well.......

Natas1979 said...

Riding in from Chicagoland on Friday. Cant wait! Gonna be perfect weather too.

Natas1979 said...

I heard a rumor theres camping? Is this true?

Anonymous said...

heard there is a long distance love-affair with LA...
have a good one!
J-

lifeisfuct-diekruzen HEAVY KLOTHING said...

this could be epic.

J.Mielke said...

Looking forward to the ride and checking out your digs.
Hey Howard! Tell your wife you have to be there because it's my birthday.
Peace

shawn of the desert said...

my band Red Desert will also be their gracing you with our presence.

Pacman said...

im sad!

Anonymous said...

ridin from GR, MI alone. Over 500 miles each way. I hope it's sweet.